Botanical name: Allium sativum
Family name: Liliaceae
Commercial part: Bulb
- Garlic is historical crop in world. Garlic origin is assumed in central Asia. It is spices products and well known for its herbal uses. Indian garlic production in world is very huge quantity. Garlic is hardly globular annual spices products which is useful in various food products and herbal products.
- Indian garlic is famous for its aroma with sweetness. Mainly uses of garlic in prepare various kind of food products beside it is useful in make herbal products. Most of countries use garlic in their food products. Garlic is taken as pickles and as important ingredient vinegar.
- We export Indian garlic for global consumption with guaranteed freshness. Garlic is procured from farms- specially grown, hand harvested free from damage, soil cuts and infection. We check the garlics for quality and then make them suitable for trade.
GARLIC USES :
- Garlic is used for flavouring various dishes practically all over the world. In world, raw garlic is used in the preparation of garlic powder, garlic salt, garlic vinegar, garlic cheese croutins, garlicked potato chips, garlic bread, garlicked bacon etc. Spray dried garlic products, liquid garlic preparations are other products. In India and other Asian and Middle East Countries, garlic is used in pickles, curry powders, curried vegetables, meat preparations etc. Oil of garlic is used as a flavouring agent in soups, canned foods, sauces etc.
- The other properties are anti-bacterial, fungicidal and insecticidal. In the area of medicine, it is used for various ailments of stomach, skin diseases. It has wider applications in indigenous medicines and is also considered as highly nutritive.
- The available Size of the garlic are 33mm to 55 mm.
- Packed in 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 20 kg, or 25 Kg mesh bag as per customer requirement.